Thursday 30 April 2015

Hive Fleet Erebos


It has been quite a while since I last posted!

Work has been busy the past couple of months leaving me with little time to paint my miniatures. However I have managed to paint some of my Tyranids! So at the moment, my painted and ready to play swarm consists of;

3x Venomthrope
3x Ravener
3x Warriors (one of which is a Tyranid Prime)
1x Trygon Prime
1x Swarmlord

And here are some pictures of described swarm!;

The whole bunch


Warrior from left.
Warrior from right











As can be seen, the colour scheme is different to the original few tyranids I posted at the start of this blog, this is purely because I felt I wanted to create my own "dark" colour scheme, so what better than the colours of Erebos from MTG!
               I am currently in the process of painting up another chunk of the swarm that I have pictured in my head, a sneak peak of which, can be seen below!;

Working on the skin.
This is a rather small update considering the time I have been away, but I will post progress pictures as this next batch comes together, along with the general method for achieving the look I have on them, I would like to break it up by model (So warriors, raveners etc), but as I batch paint this can be difficult to do, but I shall try my best!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment