To pick up where I left off, I did indeed get more of my beloved Army Painter - Matt White primer spray;
As well as a little bit of Necron stuff...
Ok I lied, it was more than a little, I failed to resist on epic proportions;
I had little to no problems with the assembly of this batch, apart from issues with the finecast and the super glue sticking my fingers quicker than it did the finecast! I did also manage to snap a spore mine, which was then binned, and after fully painting this batch, my god decided to snap another when jumping on my bed where the box of models were placed! But I managed to glue that one back onto the base thankfully. So after that mishap, here is my new addition to my ever-growing swarm;
|Tyrannofex not shown as it was already finished early for a painting competition.|
I am particularly pleased with how the biovores came out, the fleshy parts were done with a simple base layer of Cadian fleshtone, washed with Carroburg Crimson, and the lightly drybrushed with Kislev Flesh. Very simple, yet very effective!
With these additions, my current army size is around 2500 points with all upgrades etc, which is a fair sized swarm, but I still have plans to add to it, after I have done some necrons of course! So expect to see some necrons in future posts.
Keep on painting!